Master Builders qualified to undertake all your building and renovation requirements.
Scully Constructions was established by brothers, Ben and Matt Scully in 2016. With 15+ years experience in the residential construction industry, they work together with a close team of professionals to bring the client’s dreams into a reality.
A family-owned and operated company based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Scully Constructions is known for repeatedly exceeding our customer’s expectations and has grown primarily on the strength of recommendations from those customers. It’s with this background and a commitment to excellence that Scully Constructions continues to provide building and construction services that turn dreams into reality and create satisfied and thrilled customers at every turn.
Building and renovation specialists
We specialise in new house builds, extensions and additions, renovations, outdoor entertaining areas and deck building, landscaping and pools, granny flats, and everything in between.
At Scully Constructions we believe that being fair and honest and going into jobs open-minded allows us to walk away at the end of every job with very pleased and thankful clients. Don’t just take our word for it, read customer testimonials here »
- We are a team of highly skilled Master Builders with Cert 4 Building and Construction qualifications.
- Our Master Builders are backed up by highly skilled, professional tradespeople.
- All trades are licensed and fully insured. Licence number 305595C. ABN 49 615 711 398.
- Weekly client meetings to keep you up to date and discuss any concerns you may have.
- We’ll be working on your project every day – we don’t outsource to underqualified trades or labourers.
- Our expertise ranges from renovations to new home builds and residential duplexes.
- Should you require, we have access to expert draftspeople and architects who can turn your ideas into a reality.
- Our expertise extends to the Council approval process with a thorough knowledge of DA submissions, building codes and BASIX requirements.